How do Students find out how well they are doing?
Students will know how well they are doing by taking careful notice of the following:
- How well they understood the objectives covered in their Mathematics lessons.
- How well they do in a test or exam – Students will be tested at the end of every half term with a test or a mock examination.
- Remarks made in their exercise books – Remarks may be given by the student’s teacher, her peers or the student herself. The students work will be monitored in order to track both process and progress.
- How many green smiley faces they have on their mymaths.co.uk account where homework is sometimes set.
- How much they are enjoying Mathematics.
- How much they are helping others.
- How well they are answering questions in lessons.
- Remarks made by teachers in conversation with the student.