Parents and Friends' Association Meeting - Tuesday, 12th January 6:15pm
Our next SSSO Parents and Friends' Association meeting will take place on Tuesday 12th January 2016 at 6.15pm. All parents are invited.
The Parents and Friends’ Association (PFA) at St Saviour’s and St Olave’s echoes the vision and values of our school: learning, leadership, relationships, faith and aspiration.
The Parents and Friends’ Association therefore provides an opportunity for parents to:
· engage in dialogue about their daughter’s learning;
· discuss school issues with senior leaders and other members of staff;
· build a stronger relationship with the school and with other parents;
· consider how the Anglican values of the school can be shared and communicated by all members of our school community;
· share ideas on how best to support our students so that they all achieve their potential.